Venue & Hospitality
Yokohama Japan, 231-0055
Conference Dates: July 12-13
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Yokohama is the second largest city in Japan by population, after Tokyo, and the most populated township of Japan. It is the capital city of Kanagawa Prefecture. It lies on Tokyo Bay, south of Tokyo, in the Kantō region of the main island of Honshu. It is a major commercial hub of the Greater Tokyo Area
1) Minato Mirai: Minato Mirai 21 was designed as a large master-planned development and new urban center planned to attach Yokohama's traditionally important areas and commercial centers of Kannai and the Yokohama Station area.
2) Ōsanbashi Pier: In the port of Yokohama, Ōsanbashi Pieris the main international passenger pier located in Naka Ward, Yokohama, Japan
3) Enoshima: Enoshima is a mini island off the Shōnan coast of Japan’s Kanagawa Prefecture
4) Yokohama Chinatown: Japan's largest Chinatown, with around 260 Chinese-owned stores & eateries & a colorful entry gate.
5) Yokohama Landmark Tower: Skyscraper with panoramic views. This huge tower with a hotel, mall & offices also has an observation area with 360-degree views.
6) Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse: Former brick warehouse, now a shopping & cultural center with cafes, stores & seasonal events.
7) Yokohama Hakkeijima Sea Paradise: Opened in 1993, this amusement park offers an aquarium with rides, sea life shows & a marina.
8) Shin-Yokohama Rāmen Museum: Traditional street food court with stores offering samples of ramen dishes from different regions.
9) Yokohama Marine Tower: Light house built in 1961 and Iconic waterfront tower, with an observation deck for harbor views.
10) Engaku-ji: Zen Buddhist complex, founded in 1282, with temples, gates, a giant bell & a relic of the Buddha
Yokohama features a humid subtropical climate with humid summers and chilly winters. Weather wise, Yokohama has a mixed bag of clouds rain and sun. The average temperature in Yokohama in May is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
Yokohama is serviced by the Tōkaidō Shinkansen, a high-speed rail line with a stop at Yokohama station is also a major station, with two million passengers daily. The Yokohama municipal subway, Metro services are provided by Minatomira Line and Kanazawa Seaside Line.
Yokohama National University is the main university in Yokohama which is also one of the highest-ranking national universities in Japan